Saturday, December 16, 2006

Whew! Busy, busy!

I've been trying to hit yesterday's job deadline today (sigh) and working with my Perl translation code to do it. My thinking is that this code is probably too specialized for general interest -- not to mention far too rough for public display -- but would anybody here be at all interested in one tech-geek professional translator's approach to language handling? If so, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do that doesn't make me look like a total linguistic amateur.

Now I'm only two days behind to hit a Monday deadline for another chapter of German-to-English translation (on ABAP programming in SAP, actually) and so I'm unlikely to post much more on the file tagger app until Monday or Tuesday. Just so you're warned -- I wouldn't want anybody to suffer! (Unduly.)

(Except Dana. He's left us totally in the lurch. So Dana should suffer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home