Friday, January 05, 2007

Haven't forgotten you all

But it looks like I should next create an app-to-week ratio meter, sigh.

The holidays did indeed intervene, and as I always suspected, getting my GUI framework into working shape was more work than I expected, but the task is near done. So tomorrow or so, I'll be treating you to app #2, the file tagger. It's kinda cool, and I find it elegant. And since so much of the effort has gone into making the framework elegant and reusable, my next app should really be done in a week (or less!) That's the game plan, anyway. This egregious Yuletide disappearance has just been an excuse to do this right, something I've been planning for years.

Onwards!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home